Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 14 June 2015

Imagine That Digi of the Month challenge - ice cream parlour

Each month Kris kindly gives us a free stamp set to use for the challenge.
http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com.au/2015/06/june-challenge-ice-cream-parlour.html
If you haven't already joined in you can buy this month's set, make a card for the challenge and you will receive next month's free set.
I have used precoloured digi stamp from the ice cream parlour set, papers from ice cream parlour papers set, and precoloured digi from Ice Cream Girl set.  Sentiment from ice cream sentiments set.

I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafting with an Attitude 4 - anything goes

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge:

Cutie Pie challenge 88 - cute cats and darling dogs

Inspiration Destination 37 - anything goes








9 comments:

Fikreta said...

great card

Unknown said...

Super card Margaret, I wish our weather was good enough to sit next to one of these. Lol. Thanks for joining us at Crafting with an Attitude this time.
hugs
Dawn DT xxx
http://cherrytreestudio.blogspot.com

Kristine said...

:) Cute! Love your use of the digi papers with these images Margaret! Thanks so much xx

Billie A said...

Cute card thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination

StampNScrapJunkie said...

Thanks for sharing and joining us today at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again next week and good luck!
Ema
IDCB Owner

Sarah said...

Such a cute cat indeed!! Thanks for coming along to The Cutie Pies!! Sarah :0)

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie's this month. Sue x

Helen said...

A great card - love the way you've combined the different elements,

Thanks for joining us at the Imagine That Challenge Blog,

Helen x

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Oh your card is adorable love all the papers and your coloring on the digi. Thank you so much for joining us at Imagine that Progressive Challenge this month..
Linda K. DT