Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Friday 19 June 2015

Luna Girl Moonbeams challenge - shoes

The new challenge at Luna Girl Moonbeams is shoes
http://www.lunagirlmoonbeams.com/ and they are co-ordinatingwith
The Cheerful Stamp Pad for this challenge
http://cheerfulstamppad.blogspot.co.uk/

I have layered precoloured image from Luna Girls Dance 2 collage sheet onto paper from ABM Illustrations.  Added shoes and bow from ABM Illustrations and sentiment from Sparkle and Sprinkle.

I would also like to add this card to the following:

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/

 Cute Card Thursday - add a quote
http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com.au/




6 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

A gorgeous card and the beautiful wording is perfect for the image.
Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Beautiful card, love the design and layout!
Hugs Donna xx

Karen Lunagirl said...

A beautiful start to my "Shoes" challenge at LunagirlMoonbeams.com ~ Thank you! ~ Karen

Michele said...

I adore this card and the sentiment on it! thanks for playing along with our shoes challenge jointly presented by both the cheerful stamp pad and lunagirl moonbeams! xo from Michele on the DT

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous card

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely creation for Cheerful Stamp Pad challenge 114, Hazel, DT - hope to see you again soon - thank you also for entering this for my Patterned Paper June challenge x