Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Thursday 18 June 2015

Gecko Galz June challenge No 4 - Travel tales

I am not doing these challenges in order.
June challenge No 4 on the Gecko Galz facebook group is Travel tales - anything to do with travel.

The background is from Gecko Galz Old world maps collage sheet.  Precoloured images from Gecko Galz Japanese Traditions 1 & 2 collage sheets.  Ship was a free image this month.  Sentiments from Gingers House blog.

I would also like to add this card to the challenge at 

Inspiration Destination 38 - anything goes

Suzy Bee's bloomin challenge 84 - anything goes with a twist - make it male

The Cheerful Stamp Pad 113 - Travel to faraway places



6 comments:

meg said...

Brilliant male card love the muted colours. Great sentiments too

Fikreta said...

great card!

Michele said...

this is a wonderful travel themed piece. thank you for playing along with the travel to faraway places challenge at the cheerful stamp pad! and good luck with the gecko galz challenge as well! xo

Carole Pollard said...

Gorgeous card today love and hugs Carole x

Blossom Cards said...

fab card thanks for sharing with SBBC Rachel dt

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for the Cheerful Stamp Pad challenge 113 and Suzy Bee's, Hazel, DTs - hope to see you again soon x