Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Thursday 11 January 2018

Atlantic Hearts Sketch with We are 3 papers

Atlantic Hearts sketch 246
http://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.com.au/2018/01/sketch-246.html

I have used five papers from We are 3 Sweetheart paper set.
Sentiment from We are 3 Gift Labels sentiment set
Basket of flowers from Digital Scrapbooking Studio.

You can buy the We are 3 papers, sentiments and digi stamps at
We are 3 Etsy shop

We invite you to join the
We are 3 Facebook group


This is the sketch

I would also like to add my card to the following:

Artistic Inspirations 192 - anything goes
https://artisticinspirationschallenges.blogspot.com.au/2018/01/challenge-192.html

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything with pattern paper
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com.au/

Dragonfly Dreams - anything goes
https://dragonflydreamschallenges.blogspot.com.au/2018/01/anything-goes.html

Your Scrapbook Place - anything goes
http://yourscrapbookplace.blogspot.com.au/2018/01/happy-new-year-lets-start-with-sheepski.html


11 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely card Margaret and great use of the papers. Hugs Jennifer xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great layout using the selection of papers a perfect pick me up card---Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
Carol DT x

Patty said...

I love the colors used for your card, gives it such a nice look. Thank you for joining AHSC this week.

Fikreta said...

its very nice!

Julie said...

very pretty Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Pattern Paper challenge
Julie T

* Shell B.* said...

Lovely card and sentiment!
Thanks for sharing with us at Your Scrapbook Place
¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
Shell in Alaska (DT)*

Christine said...

Love the soft colors and combination of patterns. So glad you played along at AHSC this week.
Blessings,
Christine
DT Member

Lisa said...

Very pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with Atlantic Hearts!

Brandi said...

Very cute card, I love the softness of the colours and the patterns combine very well together. Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Annette Clark said...

Who wouldn't love to receive this card, Margaret, it's gorgeous! I just love the colors and delicate florals. Great use of the sketch and thanks fora sharing with us this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

such pretty soft colors....very pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at AHSC