Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 7 January 2018

Ching-Chou Kuik facebook group challenge - anything goes with a CCK stamp

Ching-Chou Kuik facebook group challenge - anything goes with a Ching-Chou Kuik digi stamp.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/chingchoukuikdigitalstamps/


I was delighted to find that Ching-Chou Kuik now has some precoloured digi stamps and I bought five.

Printed Ching-Chou Kuik precoloured digi stamp Butterflies and berries onto white card.  Added pink chalk to make the hair pink and added pink chalk to the background.
I embossed pink card with Crafts Too Butterflies embossing folder , cut an oval in it and layered over digital stamp.
Stamped Happy birthday onto pink card and cut out with oval punch.  Layered onto dark card punched with scalloped oval punch and layered onto pink card.
Added pink flowers.
Layered all onto dark pink card.

I would like to also add my card to the following:

Always Happy Birthday - Birthday plus pink base card

Card Mania 100 - monochromatic

CCC Digi Creations 88 - anything goes

Classic Design team open challenge 21 - anything goes

Country View challenge - anything goes

Crafting by Designs - anything goes

Crafting with an attitude 35 - celebrations
Cuttlebug Mania - embossing folder or die cut - flowers
Inspiration Destination 141 - anything goes
Love to Craft 18 -anything goes

Love to Scrap 105 - anything goes

Moving along with the Times 62 Flowers

Simply Create Too 134 - use embossing wet or dry (2nd entry)

Double D - Dar and Diane - celebrating 2 year birthday/anniversary
Anything birthday anniversary using mood board (I have used flowers and butterflies)


17 comments:

Unknown said...

Stunning card Margaret, the pre-coloured image looks fabulous and love how you have used the pink chalk. Beautiful embossed background. Hugs Jennifer xx

Sue Crease said...

Such a pretty card, thanks for joining in with us over at Lil patch of crafty friends.

Jenny L said...

Hi Margaret,
what a very wonderful card and your image is beautiful.
Super designing also.
Just my fave colours too.
Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

Darlene said...

So soft & pretty! Beautiful creation Margaret! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘ATG Birthday/Anniversary’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Janis Lewis said...

What a sweet birthday card. Thanks for joining us at Always Happy Birthday. Good luck!
Janis, Owner & Design Team Member

Billie A said...

Sweet card and cute image. So glad you shared over at Always Happy Birthday.
Billie A
Always Happy Birthday
Catch The Bug
Inspiration Destination
Creative With Stamps
Aud Sentiments
The Merry Christmas Challenge
Sunny Day Crafting
Pause Dream Enjoy
Craftaholic R US

Wendy L said...

So pretty, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxxx

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Beautiful card Margaret, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT xx

anncreatief said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for playing our challenge at CCC Digi Creations. Good luck!
Anneke DT

Leslie Miller said...

It's a beautiful image and a very delicate and sweet card you made for it. Thanks for sharing with us at Double D!

Claire said...

What a beautiful image, a great card x

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Beautiful monochromatic card! Thanks for joining us at Love to Craft! Challenge Blog
Tina dt

BożenA said...

Sweet card. Beautiful and very feminine.
Thank you for joining the challenge in Crafting With An Attitude.
Bożena DT CWAA

Fikreta said...

Beautiful card

Swissie said...

Sweet birthday card!
Thank you for joining Cuttlebug Mania this time!
Swissie DT

rachel said...

Lovely card Margaret. Thanks for joining us at Countryview Challenges and good luck in the draw! Hugs rachel x

Ellen said...

Lovely card, well done! Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too.

groetjes, Ellen