Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 21 January 2018

Christmas card club - Christmas baking

It was Maureen's turn to pick the theme for the Christmas card club this fortnight and she has picked Christmas baking.

I have used precoloured elements and three papers from My Memories Christmas Cooking set

If you would like to see the cards made by the other members of the Christmas Club their names are listed down the left side of my blog.

I would like to add my card to the following:

City Crafter 395 - at the tea room
http://citycrafter.blogspot.com.au/2018/01/city-crafter-challenge-blog-week-395-at.html

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything with pattern paper
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com.au/

Crimbo Crackers 150 - anything Christmas
http://crimbo-crackers.blogspot.com.au/2018/01/challenge-150-anything-goes.html

Retarte 113 - anything goes
http://stampartpapel.com/retarte-113-anything-goes/

Sweet Stampin Christmas - anything Christmas
http://christmasatsweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.com.au/2018/01/january-2018-challenge-anything.html

The Holly and Ivy Christmas challenge 22 - anything Christmas
http://thehollyandivychristmaschallenge.blogspot.com.au/2018/01/challenge-22-always-anything-christmas.html

Double D - Kitchen is the heart of the home
http://daranddiane.blogspot.com.au/2018/01/kitchen-is-heart-of-home.html








23 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Looks so lovely. I like the precoloured image you chose. It is great!

Christine Harrop said...

Lovely card Margaret. Christine x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

What a really fabulous card Margaret, I love the little kitchen scene and recipe book feature.
Lorraine

Rita said...

What a fantastic card Margaret. Love all the Christmas baking. Hugs Rita xxx

dutchess said...

This is just such a fun card Margaret...wonderful images and design ...perfect for the challenge xxxx

Mrs A. said...

I just knew that you would come up with something super for this challenge. I love this card to bits especially the raggedy doll. Hugs Mrs A.

Zoe Tant said...

Tasty treats and like the recipe list included. Zoe x

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Margaret, I do like this, such a fun image, with a real vintage look to it. Love & hugs, Shaz XxX

rachel said...

great card Margaret - lovely idea to use the recipe! Hugs rachel x

Carol said...

This is cute Margaret, love your choice of image. Carol x

cuilliesocks said...

Super card Margaret, love all the little baking images, just perfect for the challenge, Kate x

aussie aNNie said...


Beautiful card. Lovely design and gorgeous colours used for our "Kitchen is the Heart of the Home!" challenge. Thanks for joining in to help
Us celebrate ...hope to see you next challenge.. Double D Challenges{DT aNNie}

Fikreta said...

Lovely card
Hugs

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at City Crafter, good luck!!! Amy DT

Darlene said...

What a fun and fabulous card Margaret! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Kitchen is Where the Heart Is’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Leslie Miller said...

This is the cutest thing! I adore all the papers and parts and have had the most delightful time looking up close. How fun! Thanks so much for sharing in our kitchen challenge at Double D!

Judy Woodland said...

Very cute, brings back so many memories of baking Christmas cookies. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Double D's What's in your Kitchen Challenge. Hope to see you there again soon!
Judy~ DD DT

La Papera Gialla said...

Thanks for joining us again and again at CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for January!
Monica - DT

Diane said...

Super cute and fun!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing with us in RETARTE, enjoy. Paula,dt.

MagsB said...

Margaret, your Christmas card looks.... delicious!!! Thanks for joining in at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge.

love Mags B x

Inkypinkydelights said...

Oh wow I love this! Thanks for sharing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin and good luck with the challenge. Judy DT x

Tip Top said...

Wonderful card! Thanks so much for joining in at Crimbo Crackers and hope to see you again soon!