Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Monday 15 January 2018

Feeling Sketchy 185

Feeling Sketchy 185
http://feeling-sketchy.blogspot.com.au/
Our sponsor is A Day for Daisies who has given us some lovely digi stamps to use.
http://adayfordaisies.com/stamps/


I have used We are 3 paper from Watercolor collection (there are 8 papers in the set).  Sentiment from We are 3.
A Day for Daisies Stamp Curious things which I have coloured with chalks, markers and glitter pen.
Added flowers and rhinestones.

I hope you will go over to Feeling Sketchy and see the lovely work by the design team and join in the challenge.

This is the sketch

I would like to add my card to the following:

Always Happy Birthday - birthday + pink card base

Artistic Inspirations 192 - anything goes

CCC digi creations 88 - anything goes

Colour Crazy challenge 1 - anything goes (must be hand coloured)

Country View - anything goes

Crafting by Designs - anything goes

Crafting with an attitude 35 

Creatalicious 131 - anything goes with optional cute

Daisy Chain 15 - something new (new stamp)

Dragonfly Dreams - anything goes

Dragonfly Journeys 109 - Hooray for birthdays

Emerald City Crafts 7 - anything goes

Inspiration Destination 141 - anything goes

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends 73 - anything goes

Moving along with the times 62 - flowers

Scrapping 4 Fun 106 - anything goes



20 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely card Margaret sweet image and colouring. Hugs Jennifer xx

Jane said...

Such a sweet card! Thanks so much for joining in with our anything goes challenge for January over at Country View xx

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Stunning card, great background and I love all the colourways

Thank you for playing along with us at MAWTT

June/DT

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious, good luck!!! Amy DT

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful card Margaret, love the image and design! Thank you for sharing with us over at Emerald City Crafts! Hope to see you again!
Sherry x - DT for Emerald City Crafts

Wendy L said...

Super card, thanks for joining us at MAWTT xxxx

Craft buddy said...

I love the watercolour background, great colors. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT! x Jessie

Fikreta said...

it so very nice card
hugs

Janis Lewis said...

Cute! Thanks for joining us at Always Happy Birthday. Good luck!

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Moving Along with the Times.

Majda said...

I love the watercolour background, great colors. Thank you for joining the Scrapping4fun.
Majda DT

Sue Crease said...

Beautiful. Thanks for sharing at LPCF

Priya said...

Superb card.
Thank you for sharing with us at Scrapping4fun Challenges.
Priya-DT

Monika Gulyas said...

Lovely card, cute girl image!!! Thank you for joining the January challenge of the Country View Challenges!

Craftyfield said...

Pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Country View Challenges!

Jeannie said...

Super sweet with that great background and pretty flowers. Thanks so much for joining my blog challenge :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

pst said...

Great card, love the background. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Creatalicious. We hope to see you back again.

Elizabeth Hart said...

Perfectly sweet and love the soft pastel look. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card!
Thank you for joining us at Crafting With An Attitude Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Mary DT Member for Crafting With An Attitude...

Melanie said...

A wonderful card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional cute” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)

(DT Stempel-Magie)


PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…