Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Thursday 18 January 2018

Whoopsi Daisy card

Whoopsi Daisy card
I have used paper and a precoloured digi stamp from Whoopsi Daisy Cute Daisy May CD.
Sentiment from Daydream Designs.
You can also buy this digi on its own in the Whoopsi Daisy Etsy shop 

I hope you will go over to the Whoopsi Daisy challenge blog and join in the January challenge - winter scene
You can use a digi stamp or something from a CD

I would like to add my card to the following:

City Crafter 395 - at the tea room

Crafty Catz - anything goes with optional twist one for the ladies

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything with pattern paper

Cutie Pie 118 - blues

Fab n Funky 377 - Girly
http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.com.au/2018/01/new-girly-challenge-at-fab-n-funky.html

Make my Monday 62 - blue and white
http://mmmchallengeblog.blogspot.com.au/2018/01/challenge-62-blue-and-white.html

QKR Stampede - anything goes
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.com.au/2018/01/qkr-stampede-challenge-278-anything-goes.html


8 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Very sweet, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

crafty said...

Such a true sentiment. Lovely design. Thank you for joining us at QKR Stampede.
Mary

Basslady said...

a wonderful card!

thank you so much for playing along with us at make my Monday!

hugs and kisses from germany
silvi xoxo

Fikreta said...

so very sweet card!
hugs

Contagiously Crafty said...

How very fun! So glad to have found you at the City Crafter Challenge.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Very sweet! Thanks for your entry to CraftyHazelnut’s January Patterned Paper challenge! Good luck with the prize drawing!

~~Heidi @ My Little Stamping Blog

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining us @ Cutie Pie's this month. Sue x

Sarah said...

A fabulous blue and cute card. Thank you for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge. Sarah DT