Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Saturday 6 January 2018

Digi Choosday challenge

Digi Choosday challenge -
https://digichoosday.blogspot.com.au/2018/01/wk-01-digi-choosday-anything-goes.html

My eyes are bad so I love using the precoloured digi stamps from Polkadoodles.

I have used paper, sentiment and three precoloured digi stamps from the new Polkadoodles  Winnie Celebrations 1 download kit which is on special at the moment.  If you join the facebook group you can get the code for a further discount.  https://www.facebook.com/groups/polkadoodles/
I used stitches from We are 3 In Stitches, Faux Stitches (I changed the colour)

I followed Wednesday sketch challenge 366 at so I would like to add my card to that challenge
http://www.cardchallenges.com/2018/01/wednesday-sketch-challenge-sketch-366.html


I would also like to add my card to the following:

Craftaholics are us 1 - celebration cards
https://craftaholicsrus.blogspot.com.au/2018/01/challenge-1-celebration-cards.html

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything with pattern paper
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com.au/

Creative Knockouts 227 - celebrations
https://creativeknockouts.blogspot.com.au/2018/01/227-celebrations-sweet-n-sassy-stamps.html

Scrapping 4 Fun 106 - anything goes
http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com.au/

Watercooler Wednesday 151 - anything feminine
http://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.com.au/2018/01/wwc151-charlottes-feminine-anything.html

Double D - Celebrating their two year birthday/anniversary
anything birthday or anniversary with mood board (I have used colours and balloons)


18 comments:

Darlene said...

Such a sweet card Margaret! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘ATG Birthday/Anniversary’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Leslie Miller said...

It's so nice to have the option of using such cute images and digitally designing a card. I used to make recipe book pages this way and it was so much fun! Your card is happy and adorable and I'm so glad you shared it with us at Double D!

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Beautiful card, love the paper and images
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
Rachelle DT
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

Helen said...

A very cute card Margaret. Those gorgeous little images are soo sweet! Thanks so much for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.

Heidi Weaver said...

I love the way you've combined the challenges, Margaret. The background paper looks as if it has 3D dots on it. Love that effect. And those adorable little images really make it feel like a party. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday challenge this week and welcome along for another year of fun.

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card. Lovely design and gorgeous colours used for our "Two year Birthday celebration" challenge. Thanks for joining in to help us celebrate ...hope to see you next challenge.. Double D Challenges{DT aNNie}

[aNNie]

Diana Lynn Martin said...

Your card is so adorable! I love the colors you chose and how everything coordinates so beautifully. Thank you for joining us this week at Craftaholics R Us!

Diana ♥
Leelee Card Designs
Craftaholics R Us Design Team

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Craftaholics R Us.
Janis, Owner & Design Team Member

Penny Hanuszak said...

Thanks for playing along with us at the Watercooler Wednesday Feminine Challenge this week. Your digi images are so cute and look awesome against that polka dot background. Super cute.

Lia said...

You made a great card from the sketch!
Lia, DT S4F

Gina said...

So beautiful ! Love the little pictures ! Thank you for participating in our challenge Week 1 at Digi Choosday! Creative regards, Gina

Julie Reed said...

Fabulous, don't you just love these new images, thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday this week.
Julie DT x

Created by Kath said...

Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday! The combination of layout and images makes a fun card!

Creative world said...

Gorgeous card with stunning images and design,great colors too..thank you for joining us at DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE this week,hope to see again
Ċ½eljka DT xx

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts, good luck!!! Amy DT

K M Meena Herale said...

Beautiful card,
Thank you for Joining us at Scrapping4funChallenge and waiting to see next time.

Hugs
Meena S4F DT

Fikreta said...

Beautiful card!

Shylaashree said...

you have created a wonderful card. the digis are so cute. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapping 4 Fun Challenge.Hope to see you again
Shylaa DT@S4F
Adhiraacreations