Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Saturday 6 December 2014

Ching Chou Kuik facebook group - Anything goes

The challenge at Ching Chou Kuik facebook group is anything goes using one of her stamps (closes 31 December)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/721131444589832/

I have printed out digi paper from Picked Pot Pouri Victorian Frosted snowflakes, added washi tape and layered onto red card.  Printed Ching Chou Kuik digi stamp Snowflake angel, coloured her with markers and glitter pens (the glitter doesn't show up in the scan), cut her out and layered her on top.  Added rhinestone stars.

I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Ching Chou Kuik challenge blog December challenge - Christmas/ New year
http://cck-digitalstamps-challenge.blogspot.co.uk/

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly Christmas card challenge - anything goes
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything goes covered with pattern paper
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/

C.R.A.F.T. challenge 288 - Christmas
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

Sister Act card challenge 86 - anything goes
http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, A beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week.

Teighan DT

Shona Hamill said...

Gorgeous card. Thank you for sharing with us at the C.R.A.F.T Challenge this week. Shona xx

Rocky said...

Me again Margaret. This one is absolutely gorgeous, the background is great and she's so pretty too. Thank you for joining us at CHNC Extra again.

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Margaret, what a lovely card you have made here which fits perfectly the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Inspiration and Challenge Blog Monthly Challenge this month of “Christmas/New Year”. Even more FANTASTIC is that you have used one of Ching-Chou Kuik's digital stamps. Thank you for entering, best wishes in the draw and for your continued support of this challenge. Kym (Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Design Team Leader)

Don’t forget you are entitled to two entries into the monthly Blog Challenge draw as you have used a Ching-Chou Kuik image. For the first entry link to the card/creation you have created. For your second entry just link to your main blog.

Have a wonderful Christmas and all the very best for 2015.

Unknown said...

love this card and love the colors thanks for joining at ching-chou kuik digi stamps from dt member anthony paterson

Hazel said...

Thank you for entering my CHNC challenge extra for December and my Patterned Paper December challenge with some more of your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon x