Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Friday 12 December 2014

Imagine That Progressive challenge

Each month Kris at Imagine That gives us a free stamp set to use in her challenge.
http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com.au/2014/12/december-sotm-challenge-joy.html

If you haven't already joined in you can buy the lovely cute set at Imagine That, join the challenge and you will receive next month's free.  All stamps are on special at the moment



I have layered precoloured image from the set onto glitter green paper from Birthday Bubbles paper.  Added sentiment and holly.  Layered all onto red card.

As well as the progressive challenge there is also another challenge at Imagine that.  Anything goes using an Imagine That stamp.
http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com.au/p/any-it-digi-challenge.html

I would also like to add this card into the following challenges:

Buckwells Crafty challenge - use the colour red
http://buckwellscraftychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

Crafty Boots challenge - Christmas
http://craftybootschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/

Crafty Hazelnut's weekly Christmas card challenge No 206 - bright colours
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly Christmas card challenge - anything goes
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly patterned paper challenge - anything goes covered with pattern paper
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/

Decosses Dynamite Doodles 12 months of Christmas cards link up
http://decossesdynamitedoodles.blogspot.ca/p/the-12-days-of-christmas-card-link-up.html

Patties Creations challenge 105 - Christmas cards

V's Sweet Ideas 29 - Holiday theme 

Word Art Wednesday - anything goes with an encouraging or uplifting verse



17 comments:

Dee's Craft Room said...

Fab card, cute image and I love all the glitter. Thank you for taking part in the Crafty Boots Christmas Challenge.

Wishing a happy Christmas to you and your family.

Dionne

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Wow I like this one a lot. Love that Glitter paper. I have only ever found light green glitter paper but yours is much darker. Great Card Margaret.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Any Digi Challenge at Imagine That.
Lynne DT

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Great card Margaret but didn't I just see this card? LOL love the papers. Thanks so much for playing along with us at progressive monthly challenge at Imagine That.
Lynne DT

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering all of my Craftyhazelnut's challenges with your lovely card - hope to see you again soon. x

Silvis Kreativstube said...

Hallo liebe Margret,

eine wunderschöne Karte hast du gestaltet. Ich bin ganz begeistert von der Gestaltung. Ich danke dir für die Teilnahme an der Imagine That Challenge. Ganz liebe Grüße Silvi

Granmargaret said...

Thank you.

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Lynne. The paper is from Imagine That's Birthday bubble paper.

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Lynne. I put it into both of the Image That challenges plus other challenges.

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Hazel

Granmargaret said...

I can't read your comment, but thank you anyway

Suze said...

Lovely traditional Christmas Card. Thanks for joining in the challenge at CHNC Extra for December

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is beautiful. Love all the glitz and glitter. Thanks again for joining our new challenge. Lisa Lynn DT

Unknown said...

you made a beauty I love it thanks for joining us at my imagine that and good luck in the draw
hugs Tonnie

Karen Letchworth said...

This is really cute, Margaret. Thanks SO MUCH for sharing your time and talents with us again this week. I'm so grateful for you sharing with us.
Bless you,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Edwina said...

Beautiful card! I love the sentiment on there like that. Thanks for sharing. I hope you have a Merry Christmas! Edwina, Imagine That! DT

Edwina said...

Well, I thought I comment on this card, but I don't see it. I love the green glitter paper in the background. The sentiment looks great against it. Thanks for sharing. I hope you have a Merry Christmas! Edwina, Imagine That! DT

Helen said...

Beautiful card - love the lay out you've used.

Thanks for joining us at Imagine That.

Helen x