Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Tuesday 23 December 2014

My last Christmas project

This is my last Christmas project for this Christmas (hopefully)
The last 4 placecards for our family Christmas, which have taken me ages to do.

I have used papers from Pink Gem and Pickled Pot Pouri
Precoloured digi stamps and embellishments from:
Pink Gem Designs
Polkadoodles Angelberry Christmas CD and Work and Play Festive Hollybobs CD


This was made for me by Amanda of Faeryink and I have lightened it to make a watermark.   She made it a while back but I only found it yesterday.   I should have just used this on my placecard.  I didn't think until after printed them out.  I am so fuzzy headed today.

I would like to enter these into the following challenges:

Addicted to Stamps challenge 94 - anything goes @ Christmas

A Gem of a challenge No 134 - anything Christmas

Crafty Hazelnut's weekly Christmas card challenge 208 - whatever is still urgently needed.

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly Christmas card challenge - anything goes

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly Pattern paper challenge - anything goes covered with pattern paper

Decosses Dynamite Doodles 12 months of Christmas cards link up

Inspiration Destination 12 - anything goes

Paradise of Stamps challenge 8 - Christmas




6 comments:

Bad Kitty said...

gorgeous

Unknown said...

Nice card. Thanks to joining us at Paradise of Stamps. Gook luck.
Hugs Val

Murielle said...

Beautiful cards !
Thanks for joining us at Paradise of stamps.
Good luck!
Hugs, Mumur DT.

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering all of my Craftyhazelnut's challenges with your lovely card - hope to see you again soon. x

Chris said...

Very nice designs! I bet the table looked so very festive with these place cards! Great idea! Thank you for sharing them with us at the Addicted to Stamps Challenge Blog.

XO,
Chris
http://ascrappersmusings.blogspot.com

Heather said...

Another super cute set of placecards! You must have quite the table! Thanks for playing with CHNCC2; sorry I am so late in commenting!