Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Saturday 6 December 2014

This weeks smile

I have been following Annies card blog for a while but just found this blog with her post for this week's smiles.  Have a look at her lovely smiley photos.
http://wipso-astitchintime.blogspot.com.au/

I would like to share this lovely photo of my great nephew who is 6 months old.   He was a very premmy baby.


This Santa has a real beard.

I hope you all can find something to smile about this week and come and share.

I copied the following from facebook today.

Today's message for all those pessimists and not confident people out there.



4 comments:

Robyn Oliver said...

Hi Margaret, lovely photo of your GN and santa (great beard), he's a happy little boy. How did you fair with the storms in Sydney the last few days...we've had a lovely cool, wet day in Gladstone QLD today. Happy Friday Robyn

Laura said...

What a gorgeous little chap :)

Annie said...

Hi. It's always lovely to see new bloggers joining in the week's smiles so thank you for taking the time to link up. I love the photo of your great nephew....what a cutie.
Hugs,
Annie x

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Hi Margaret,
Where was that Santa photo taken? I have a friend that looks exactly like that Santa.....REALLY!
Hugs,