Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Monday 22 December 2014

Polkadoodles challenge - red and green

The challenge at Polkadoodles is red and green
http://www.polkadoodle.blogspot.com.au/

I have used blue paper from Pink Gems Winter Bokeh Snowflakes paper set.
Precoloured digi stamps from Polkadoodles Angelberry Christmas CD
Little penguins from Polkadoodles Here Comes Christmas CD

I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - anything goes w/optional twist winter solace add snowflake (snowflakes in the paper)  http://avenue613.blogspot.com.au/

CD Sunday - stamp it - use a real stamp or use a digi (I have used precoloured digi stamps)

Completely Christmas 43 - anything goes with a twist-add your own (animal friends)

Crafty Hazelnut's Weekly Christmas challenge 208 - whatever is still urgently needed for Christmas
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly Christmas challenge - anything goes
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything goes covered with pattern paper
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/

The Crafter's Cafe 95 - animal friends
http://crafterscafeblogchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

Weekly Christmas card challenges week 3 - penguins






11 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

Fabulous collection of images for this beautiful card . Thanks for sharing on Christmas card Challenge Blog

Wynn said...

This is such a cute image....love it. Thank you for joining in at CD Sunday. Wynn DT

Chana Malkah said...

Delightful project. Charming images and wonderful coloring! Thanks for slipping this into our mailbox here at 613 Avenue Create, we were delight to find it there.
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner

Christine said...

Love this image Margaret and thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday.
Christine xx
CD Sunday DT

Sheila H said...

Your card is cute and fun. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create.

Jessica Frost-Ballas said...

Love the penguins! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges this week! -Jessica CCC DT

Eve's Been Reading said...

Love the card! Thanks for joining in the current challenge at Polkadoodles Challenge Blog! Good Luck. Yvonne (DT)

Inkyfingers said...

What a fun card and I love the cuddly penguins.
Have a lovely Christmas and thank you for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.
Hugs
Carol x

sue-b said...

Lovely card Margaret and i love the image too,
Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday.
sue-b x CD Sunday DT

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering all of my Craftyhazelnut's challenges with your lovely card - hope to see you again soon. x

Ashley Lydia Durand said...

Great card, I just love love penguins ! Thanks for joining in on the fun over at Polka Doodles. Hugs-Ashley