Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Friday 12 December 2014

Deedee's Digis - Digi of the month challenge - Happy Brrr-day

Deedee kindly gives us a free digi set to use in her challenge each month
http://www.deedeesdigis.com/search/label/Digi%20of%20the%20Month

This is this month's set.  If you haven't already joined the progressive challenge you can buy this set and join the challenge and you will receive next month's free.
This is the set for this month.



and this is the card I made with the set

I have layered precoloured digis and sentiments from the free set onto Glitter blue paper from Imagine That's Birthday Bubbles paper set.  Layered all onto black card.

I would like to add this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything goes covered with pattern paper
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/

Just Inspiration monthly challenge - one for the boys (I have used the boy bear)
http://justinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/december-monthly-challenge.html

Inspiration Destination 11 - anything goes
http://ema-ginationstation.blogspot.com.au/



3 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Margaret: I don't know whether to laugh or feel awful. I never knew that there are two Margaret Gilmer's who play along at Word Art Wednesday. I've know YOU for a long time because of us both being on Daydream Designs DT, so when I heard from Margaret Gilmer telling me she wanted to guest design, I just assumed it was you. I have even had YOUR blog linked to her photo on our blog all month, and to all her projects. She has never told me that I have the blog link wrong, so I find that really strange indeed that she never corrected me. I apologize to you! I really thought all along you the Margaret Gilmer with us all month. I always wondered why her projects never coordinated with what you had posted here, but as I said she never corrected me. FUNNY! Thanks for having a great attitude about it. Keep in touch, and thanks again for sharing your wonderful projects with us each week.
Karen

Donna Hanley said...

I love that paper as well as your layout for this darling card. Very nice job. Thanks for playing along with us here at Deedee's DOM challenge. Can't wait to see what you create next month. Enjoy your day.

Carol L said...

That sparkly blue paper makes a perfect icy background for Mr. Bear to skate on by! Cute card and thanks for sharing it over at Deedee's December challenge! See you in the new year!