Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Tuesday 1 April 2014

Feeling Sketchy sketch challenge No 85.

This is the sketch for the Feeling Sketchy challenge No 85
http://feeling-sketchy.blogspot.com.au/


I am late making my card this fortnight so I have made a clean and simple card which is different for me as I usually add pattern paper and embellishments.
I have printed out some pre coloured images from Lulu Design Art "Sweet Fairies 40 circles" onto white card.  Added sentiment from Create with TLC.  Layered onto blue and then white card.

You can buy lovely precoloured images from Lulu Design Art
https://www.etsy.com/shop/LuluDesignArt

I hope you will go over to Feeling Sketchy and see the lovely cards by the design team and join in the challenge.

Remember that while we are happy for you to combine your entry with other challenges, please limit this to a maximum of 4 other entries (5 total including Feeling Sketchy), any entries not following this will be excluded from the monthly prize draw.



No comments: