Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Friday 18 April 2014

Scrappers Delights challenge 20

Scrappers Delights challenge No 20 is Bloomin Lovely - use flowers on your card
http://scrappers-delights-challenge-blog.blogspot.nl/2014/04/challenge-20-bloomin-lovely.html

I have embossed pink card with Cuttlebug Daisies,  Added paper from Scrappers Delights Natures Little Wonders digi paper set and ribbon.  Printed Scrappers Delights digi stamp Honey 2 onto white, coloured with markers, cut out and layered on top of card.  Added flower washi tape across the bottom.  Stamped Happy Birthday and added punched flowers.

I would also like to add this card to Open Minded Crafting Fun No 8 Easter or pastel colours
http://open-mindedcraftingfun.blogspot.com.au/

Crafting when we can No 67.  Now I am not sure what the challenge is here as at one place it says Ribbon/Twine/washi tape and another place says ribbon/flowers/washi tape.
So I have used ribbon, flowers and washi tape.
http://craftingwhenwecanchallenges.blogspot.com.au/

Corrosive Challenges 197 - pretty pastels
http://corrosivechallengesbyjanet.blogspot.com.au/

Pink Gem Challenge blog - Spring is in the air
http://pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.com.au/


9 comments:

Unknown said...

HELLO Margaret, love your card...sweet image. I hope the weather stays nice like this all Easter weekend...have a good one.xx

Vickie Y said...

What an adorable image and card! Thank you for sharing with us at Crafting When We Can Challenge.

Jacquel said...

Cute card with an adorable image...nice layout too!

Thanks so much for playing along with us @ Crafting When We Can & hope to see you back for our upcoming sketch challenge!!!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful!! Love the embossing. Fantastic image!!! Just a gorgeous creation!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

- Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
{Scrap A Thousand Words}

Caz said...

This is beautiful...Thank you for joining in with our challenge at Scrappers Delight. Good Luck.

Caz xx

Crafting Vicky said...

super cute little image! Love the colors you have used for this.

Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky. I have a great giveaway so don’t forget to join in  Crafting Vicky giveaway post 

Wendy Fraser said...

So fresh and pretty, thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge xx

Mikha Adriani said...

Hi Margareth!! This is really beautiful. Love, love all the flowers.
Thanks for joining Open-Minded Crafting Fun this week.
We're having new challenge starting in a few hours :) Please join us again too!
Hugs, Mikha

Unknown said...

So pretty. I love the embossed panel and the image is really lovely! Thanks for joining Open-Minded Crafting Fun, Good Luck! We hope to see you again soon.

Hanne, DT