Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Monday 28 April 2014

Whoopsi Daisy challenge for 28 April

The challenge this week at Whoopsi Daisy is hand coloured image
http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.com.au/

                                                                                                                                                                   Printed image from Whoopsi Daisy sheet number 534 and coloured with markers.  Layered onto pink and then digi paper from Daisy May and Friends CD.  Layered this onto pink then green then pink card.  Added ballet slippers embellishment.  (Scan is a little dark on one side as the ballet slippers stopped the lid shutting properly.)    

I hope you will go over to Whoopsi Daisy and see the lovely cards by the design team and join in the challenge.  You don't have to use a Whoopsi Daisy image but if you do and you are the winner you will receive 2 sheets of Whoopsi Daisy images.  If you do not use a Whoopsi Daisy image and you are the winner you will will 1 sheet of images.

You can buy the lovely Whoopsi Daisy images at http://linnie-whoopsiedaisy.blogspot.com.au/
Linnie is adding new images all the time and if you scroll down there is a free image you can use.  Remember do not share the images.   Refer you friends to the Whoopsi Daisy site to pick up there own.

I would like to enter this card into Crafty Hazelnut's monthly patterned paper challenge
craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk    

                                                       

No comments: