Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Saturday 26 April 2014

From the Heart stamps April challenge plus others

From the Heart stamps Digital Stamp of the month
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/category/challenges/stamp-of-the-month-challenge/
April free stamp of the month is Spring Medley.  If you joined last month's challenge you receive this month's image free.  If you haven't joined in before you can buy the stamp and enter the challenge then you will receive next month's image free.

This is my card

I have printed out the "Spring Medley" stamp, coloured with markers and chalks, cut out and layered onto papers from Pink Gem "Corrugated Effect paper Sunshine" and "Poinsettia paper sunshine".   Added washi tape and butterfly brads.  layered onto purple card and then yellow card.

I would also like to enter this card into Fan-Tastic Tuesday challenge 30 Anything goes

Word Art Wednesday 129    http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com.au/

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly patterned paper challenge


4 comments:

Imke said...

Great way to split the image and those little butterflies are a great accent.

Thanks for joining our SOTM April 2014 Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps !!

Crafty Judith said...

Fabulous project hun and ty for sharing with us at Fan-Tastic Tuesday hugs Judith xxx

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper April challenge with another lovely card - hope to see you again soon x

Kathy said...

This is so pretty. Love the way you cut the image apart and arranged it, great look. Thanks for playing along with our progressive challenge at From the Heart Stamps.