Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Friday 4 April 2014

Fun cards

Anne Lise Johannessen asked me to make cards with two stamps from Diamond Graphics and they are on her site today.
http://www.barnemix.no/index.php/hobby/kortlaging/283-mer-fra-diamond-graphics



Card 1:  Stamp from Diamond Graphics layered onto three papers from Pininkie Music set and partly coloured with markers.  Added sentiment from Create with TLC.  Layered all onto red card and then black card.

Card 2:  Coloured stamp with markers and chalks, added sentiment from Create with TLC.  Layered onto scored card painted with distress ink and then onto green card.

I would like to enter card 1 into challenges at:
Fantastic Tuesday 29 Use a patterned paper   http://fattastictuesday.blogspot.com.au/

Crafty Hazelnut's patterned paper challenge  http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/






4 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous Design and lovely Papers, perfect for our challenge over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday, thank you for joining us this week we would love you to come back and join us again next week for another fun challenge...Good Luck,
Hugs
Suzy B Owner Fan-Tastic Tuesday
Xx

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Judith

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Suzy

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper April challenge with your super cards - hope to see you again soon x