Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 6 April 2014

Lacy Sunshine challenge 30 add flowers

Lacy Sunshine challenge No 30 is add flowers.and the challenge stamp for this challenge is Penelope Pansy flowerpot pretty.
http://lacysunshinechallengeblog.blogspot.com.au/

If you used a Lacy Sunshine stamp last challenge you can request this stamp for free (I already had the stamp from last year)
If not you can buy the stamp at the special price of $2 US at   http://lacysunshine.weebly.com/
scroll down to the bottom of the home page.  Then make a card and enter the challenge and you can request the next challenge digi for free.


I have layered Penelope Pansy onto three digi papers from Pininkie's Pansies digital paper set and coloured her with markers.  Typed sentiment and layered it over papers.  Added pansy from the pansy clip art set.


Pininkie very kindly made this paper when I told her I need some pansy paper for the challenge
She has also done a set of pansy clip art.
You can buy her lovely paper sets and clip art sets at https://www.etsy.com/shop/pininkie

6 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous colouring and a lovely spring feeling.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Margaret...have you changed your comment to registered users only....that way you shouldn't get spam mail.xx

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Desire

Granmargaret said...

Yes Annie I did, but I still received some spam comments so I have left it on moderation so I can read the messages as I approve them.

Dewi Lestari said...

So lovely, Margaret! Love the matching background paper. Thanks for joining at Lacy Sunshine: Add Flowers
Hugs
Dewi

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Dewi