Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Tuesday 15 April 2014

Imagine That April Challenge

Imagine That Monthly Freebie challenge No 19 April
http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com.au/2014/04/aprils-progressive-challenge-19.html
Everyone who entered a card into the March challenge received a free set to make a card for the April challenge.  If you haven't joined in yet you can buy the set at a discounted price and join in the challenge and then you will receive the freebie for next month.

I have used the precoloured image from the free set, layered it onto green then red circle then onto paper from Imagine That's Blossoms and Bugs paper.  Added 1/2 one of the sentiments from the free set, added flower and brad.

I made this card to the sketch 305 at Sketch Saturday so will also add this card into Sketch Saturday 305 challenge.
http://sketchsaturday.blogspot.ca/
I will also enter my card into Crafty Hazelnut's monthly Patterned paper challenge


3 comments:

Kristine said...

Cute card with a cute sketch!! Love that you used the ladybug paper too, that's so perfect with this set. And the added Daisy flower - LOVE!!! Thanks so much for playing at Imagine That! Progressive Freebie Challenges this month *Ü*
~Kris

Laura said...

This is super cute! I love the bright colors and fun paper! Thanks for playing at Sketch Saturday!

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper April challenge with your lovely creation - hope to see you again soon x