Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Friday 11 April 2014

Open Minded Crafting Fun challenge 7 Animal Antics

Challenge No 7 at Open Minded Crafting is animal anticks
http://open-mindedcraftingfun.blogspot.com.au/


Printed  "Vintage Dressed dog and cat" and sentiment from Cat's Meow set by Create with TLC and coloured with markers.  Sponged clouds with distress ink.  Drew rain with light blue marker but it doesn't show in the scan.


10 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute!! Love that image! Great card!!! i LOVE IT!!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

- Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
{Scrap A Thousand Words}

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Such a cute fun card, love the image. Thank you so much for joining us over at Open Minded Crafting Fun, Good Luck and we hope to see you again next time. Alison DT x

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Susan

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Alison.

Sharla said...

Really sweet card, love the image and the sentiment! Thank you for joining us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun!! Hope you join us again!!
sharla~ :)

Kim said...

Adorable!
~Kim

Crafting Vicky said...

Totally love the sentiment you have paired with this image. Fabulous vintage look!

Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky.

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Sharla

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Kim

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Vicky