Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Monday 17 August 2015

A Bit More Time to Craft facebook challenge

There is a new anything goes on the A Bit More Time to Craft facebook group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/622948967842084/
16-21 August and you can win some of Lozzy's lovely papers.


I have used  papers from Lozzy's "Fun" paper set.
The rhinestone flowers are pink.
Printed Julia Spiri stamp Princess in castle.
My eyes are really fuzzy today so I have only partly coloured the image with markers and layered on top.
Don't forget to also enter the challenge at the Julia Spiri facebook group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/stampsbyjuliaspiri/

I followed sketch 64 at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 so I also want to add this card to that challenge.

I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:

CCC Digi Creations 31 - anything goes

Crafting by Design - 3 or more layers

Crafting with Friends challenge 4 - anything goes

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything goes

Inspiration Destination - anything goes

Through the Craftroom Door - anything goes





12 comments:

Julia Spiri said...

Adorable! I love your cards!
Hugs, Julia.

Fikreta said...

very nice card

Stacey said...

HI Margaret great take on the sketch wth this cute card. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Keep Smilin',
Stacey xxx
TTCRD DT
Lasata's Crafty Hideout {My Blog}

Kathie said...

Wow great take on the sketch this week Margaret, and such a cute image and pretty colours. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2~DT

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful card Margaret. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at CCC Digi Creations. We would love to see you again. Anet DT x

Linda Anderson said...

Oh how gorgeous!! Love that image and the beautiful blues. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

Linda

Lisa J said...

Lovely Card. Great take on the sketch and a fab image. Thanks for sharing with us this fortnight. Lisa DT CCC Digi Creations

anne said...

A beautiful card, such a sweet image and lovely pastel tones.
Thank you for playing along with us this week.
Anne SSW2-DT

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous, love the design and cute image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Joanna M. said...

Lovely. Thanks so much for sharing this with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 this week.
~Jo, SSW2-DT

Anne Wilding said...

Nice soft colours. Thanks for your entry in CCC Digi !

Helen said...

Great card - thanks for joining us at Crafting With Friends.

Helen x