Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Monday 24 August 2015

One Step at a time challenge 244 - anything goes with 4 legged friends

Challenge 244 anything goes with 4 legged friends.
http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.com.au/

I have used papers and digital stamp from Stitchy Bear Cats digital stamp and paper pack
Sentiment is from Create with TLC In Sympathy set

This is a different card to the one I had planned to make today for this challenge but my youngest daughter rang very upset today.  She had to take Angel the family cat to the vet and thinks Angel has had a stroke.  Angel is 14 and has not been well for a while.  She has messaged her second daughter to ring her when she finishes working at the zoo today to go home tonight instead of waiting till the morning (she usually stays at my other daughters) and has made an appointment for them all to go to the vet's tomorrow to say goodbye to Angel.
Angel has a growth on her neck which is getting bigger and the vet thinks it may be time to say goodbye to her.

I will make a happier card for the challenge later.
Those who pray please pray for Angela and her family.  Thank you.


  

4 comments:

Fikreta said...

this is very nice
have a nice day
hugs

Carole Pollard said...

So classy this is gorgeous hugs x

Unknown said...

Lovely card like the design. So sorry to read about Angel my heart goes out to your daughter. I know how hard it is to let them go and I will keep her in my thoughts. Hugs Jennifer xx

Sall said...

oh what a gorgeous card. Thank you for taking the time and sharing your creativity with us at OSAAT this fortnight, I hope you have enjoyed playing along as much as we have enjoyed seeing your talent. Love 'n' hugs Sall OSAAT DT.