Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 23 August 2015

Christmas card club - Santa is coming to town

It is Carol's choice on the Christmas Card club.
She has chosen Santa is coming to town.
I have used precoloured image from Luna Girls Santa set.
Paper and elements from Digital Scrapbooking Studio.

If you would like to have a look at the rest of the club's cards, their blogs are listed down the left hand side of my blog.

I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:

12 months of Christmas cards link up
http://12monthsofchristmaslinkup.blogspot.com.au/2015/08/challenge-8-optional-theme-snow-people.html

Christmas cards all year round - snowflakes (there are snowflakes on the paper)
http://christmascardsallyearround.blogspot.com.au/

Crafting by Designs - Get Ready for Christmas
http://craftingbydesigns.blogspot.com.au/

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly Christmas card challenge - anything goes
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything goes with pattern paper.
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/


13 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A lovely Santa image and wonderful Christmas card.
Lorraine

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Margaret, fabulous vintage card, love the image and design, hugs Kate x

dutchess said...

Hi Margaret...super image and your digi background is great I love the photo frame effect.....perfect for the challenge x

MaryH said...

Pretty image, and shows up so nicely with the lovely silvery blue background paper. Love the festive look of the embellishments. TFS

rachel said...

what a wonderful image Margaret and I love that card. Hugs rachel x

Rita said...

Gorgeous card Margaret. Love the image. Hugs Rita xxxx

Carol said...

Fabulous Santa image Margaret, makes a wonderful card. Carol x

Zoe Tant said...

Super image and perfect for Carol's challenge Margaret. Zx

Mrs A. said...

Superb image . Just right for this challenge chosen by Carol. Hugs Mrs A.

Cards by Beckie said...

A great card with a lovely image. Thank you for sharing at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining CCAYR challenge.

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for CCAYR August challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team - thank you also for entering this for my Patterned Paper August challenge and also CHNC challenge extra for August. x

flossbite said...

Beautiful Christmas card. Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Hazel Nuts Christmas Challenge Extra.
Hugs
Fiona DT x