Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 9 August 2015

Deedees Digis August progressive challenge and Christmas card club

Each month Deedee kindly gives us a free stamp to join in her challenge and if we make a card and enter the challenge you receive the next month's free set.
This month is Deedee's birth month and in celebration this month's challenge is a "free for all".  That means that whether or not you joined last month's challenge she is offering the Christmas basket image from this month's set free to everyone so that you can join in this month.
See the end of the challenge blog post
http://www.deedeesdigis.com/2015/08/august-digi-of-month-free-for-all.html

This is the set for this month which includes coloured and black and white images.

I have used Christmas basket from this set and the theme at the Christmas card club "Lots of layers" to make my card.

Two papers from Deedees Fly a kit set (I have lightened these so you can read the sentiment)
spotted paper and bell from Jingle all the way set (also lightened this one a little)
gift paper and tag from Krafty Christmas Kit
Sentiment and precoloured Christmas basket from Seasonal Baskets set.

I would also like to enter this card into 

12 months of Christmas link up

ABC Christmas challenge - P for polka dots (dots in one of the papers)

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly Christmas card challenge - anything goes

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly Pattern paper challenge - anything goes with pattern paper

Inspiration Destination 45 - anything goes






15 comments:

Fikreta said...

great card

Zoe Tant said...

Pretty images. Zx

Rita said...

Fabulous card Margaret. My Christmas box is nearly full already, I need to invest in a larger one. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xxx

Carol said...

Super card Margaret, love your layers. Carol x

Karen Petitt said...

That image is fabulous! I love gingerbread men, always have. I think I'm all done on my general Xmas cards now and like Rita I need a bigger box, hope you have a lovely week Karen x

dutchess said...

Great card Margaret...you are so clever with these digi images...love it x

Donna Hanley said...

You did such a wonderful job with this month's set and even incorporated the bell from Jingle All The Way with it. Great job and so glad you playing along with us this month at Deedee's. Hope to see you again next month. Enjoy your day.

Mrs A. said...

I love the bell on your card. Lots of lovely layers with the tag being the focal point. Hugs mrs A.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I'm sorry that it's taken me so long to get here - this weekend has been manic. A lovely card for my theme this time at the CCC, thanks for joining along and for telling me about the challenge at The 12 Months of Christmas.
Lorraine

Kathy D. said...

I love seeing how you combine different sets! You are amazing at it. Thanks for playing in the Digi of the Month Challenge at Deedee's Digis.
Kathy D.
Deedee's Digis Sponsorship Coordinator

Anonymous said...

Beautiful x

Margaret said...

Love the tag on the card. Super design. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's patterned paper challenge.
Margaret, DT

jimlynn said...

So creative to use the digi papers from other images and love your card! The bell just adds the right touch too. Thanks so much for joining us at Deedee's Digis!
Lynn

Dorte said...

Such a cute card, Margaret.
Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenge, hope to se you again.
Dorte x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful combination of kits I love what you have done with this card. Thank you for joining us at Deedee's Digis DOM