Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Tuesday 18 August 2015

Gecko Galz facebook challenge - By the Sea

There are six challenges for August on the Gecko Galz facebook group.
One of them is by the sea.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/654948344560159/

I have used paper from Gecko Galz By the Shore paper pack.
Precoloured image from Gecko Galz Splish Splash 2 collage sheet
Sentiment and elements from Digital Scrapbooking Studio.

I would also like to add this card to the following challenges;

Artistic Inspirations challenge 138 - anything goes

The Crafty Addicts challenge 1 - anything goes or summer fun

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything goes with pattern paper

Creatalicious challenge 78 - summer fun at the beach

Fussy and Fancy 145 - Lazy summer days

Inspiration Destination - anything goes


11 comments:

Fikreta said...

Gorgous
have a nice day

Unknown said...

What a lovely card those papers and image are lovely. Nice vintage project. Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts. Helen DT xx

Beth Brovold said...

Oh my this is lovely...what a gorgeous image and that sentiment is wonderful!! Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at Fussy and Fancy "Lazy Summer Days"!
Take care,
Beth

Mari said...

Very elegant card! Thanks for playing with us at The Crafty Addicts Challenge :) xx Mari

cass said...

Great card, love the background paper, thanks for joining us at CHNS Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

applejack cards by sue said...

Lovely CAS card.. such a pretty image. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Artistic Inspirations. Sue DT xx

Michele said...

this is a lovely dreamy beachy creation! xo

Anonymous said...

Hi, Love the image and the lovely colouring !! Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts Good luck. Hope to see you again for our next challenge.
Abbie ( Co Owner)

Eileen said...

Love the nostalgic image you have used here, a beach belle rather than a beach babe. Great CAS card. Thanks for joining in with our 'Fun in the Sun' challenge this week at Fussy and Fancy, and good luck
Eileen x

Jackie C said...

Love this entry, thank you for sharing with Creatalicious, Jackie CT member.

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "summer fun at the beach” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
(DT Come and Get It)
(DT Crafty Friends)
(DT Tuesday Throwdown)