Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 9 August 2015

Exciting news.

I have exciting news.  I am going to be on the design team for a new challenge blog.  The first challenge will be on 3 September - Julia Spiri challenge blog
http://juliaspirichallengeblog.blogspot.com.au/  Some lovely cards are already showcased on the blog.

In the meantime you can join in the first challenge on the Julia Spiri facebook group.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/stampsbyjuliaspiri/
I can't join in the challenge as I am on the design team but I wanted to do a card to show you one of the lovely stamps available in the Julia Spiri shop
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/JuliaSpiri

I have embossed pink card with Cuttlebug daisies.  Printed Julia Spiri stamp girl with cat onto white card.  Coloured with markers, cut out and layered on top.
Stamped happy birthday, punched out and layered on top.  Added ribbon, punched butterfly, flowers and brads.

I hope that you can join our Julia Spiri facebook group and join in the challenge.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:

3 Girl Jam August challenge - anything goes with ribbon
http://3girljamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

CCC digi creations 30 - Pretty in Pink
http://cccdigicreations.blogspot.com.au/

Crafting by Designs August anything goes challenge
http://craftingbydesigns.blogspot.com.au/2015/07/august-anything-goes-challenge.html

Crafting from the heart 71 - anything goes
http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/

Crafting with an Attitude challenge 6 - anything goes
http://craftingwithanattitude.blogspot.com.au/

Creative Lady Birds 6 - Anything goes

In the Pink 75 - anything goes as long as it is pink

Penny's Paper Crafty challenge 239 - card for a child

Ruby's Rainbow 110 - something for a little girl

Through the Purple Haze August challenge - flowers



13 comments:

Julia Spiri said...

Your card is really fabulous and adorable! I like pink tones.
Love and Hugs, Julia.

Fikreta said...

congratulations!
cute card
hugs

Basslady said...

a very sweet card!

thank you so much for playing along with us at ruby's rainbow challenges!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Congratulations on your new DT position, and thanks for letting me know about 'The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up' I have entered my card now. There are so many lovely challenges out there now and I look forward to following this new one too.
Lorraine

Anet's Crafting said...

Adorable card Margaret. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Anet's Crafting said...

With my other DT hat on. Beautiful card Margaret, love the cue image. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at CCC Digi Creations. We would love to see you again. Anet DT x

Michelle said...

Great job! Such an adorable image. Thanks for joining us @ Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge! Hope to see you back again soon :)

Veerle said...

Wonderful news Margaret. Succes on your new DT post.
Nice card.
Hugs, Veerle

Unknown said...

gorgeous card, fab image
Thank you for joining in our challenge over at In the Pink
Big hugs kerry xx

Planetsusie said...

Well done on your new DT position - this is a lovely card so I'm glad you shared it. As for the images - I totally agree with you they are lovely! Thank you so much for entering our TTPH (Flowers) challenge this month, lots of luck to you.

Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and well done xx

Jan said...

Congratulations. Love Julia's images! Great card xx Jan

Raechelle Bellus said...

Cute!!! Thanks for sharing and joining us at 3 Girl JAM!