Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Tuesday 11 August 2015

Imagine That Progressive Freebie challenge

http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com.au/2015/08/jump-back-in-with-freebie-new-releases.html
Each month Kris kindly gives us a free stamp set to use in the challenge.  If you make a card with the set and join in the challenge you receive next month's free set.
August is "jump back in month" so whether you are brand new to the challenge or it's been a while since you played along everyone can jump in this month with a li'l freebie from the August set.  (see the blog - link above)

 I have layered four of the precoloured digis onto the precoloured background from Beach Blanket Girl set.  Added sentiment from same set.  Added dolphin from the Under the Sea set.

 

I would also like to add this card to the following challenges:

Allsorts 323 - Inspired by summer
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

Fussy and Fancy 145 - Lazy Summer days
http://www.fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

The Crafty Addicts challenge 1 - Anything goes or summer fun
http://thecraftyaddicts.blogspot.com.au/

Inspiration Destinatioin 45 - anything goes
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.com.au/

Inkspirational challenge 88 - beach photo inspiration
http://inkspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/


11 comments:

Unknown said...

What a lovely bright card such fun. Love the colours and the whole design. Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts. Helen DT come back an join us every month.

Fikreta said...

great card

Beth Brovold said...

I'm loving this image...beautifully done!! I love how you have added the dolphin...a fantastic "Lazy Summer Day" scene...thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy!
Take care,
Beth

Anonymous said...

Such a lovely bright project

Kristine said...

:) heehee, that dolphin in the water is adorable, and love that you added the pink surf board - the colors and arrangement are perfect! :) Thanks for playing at Imagine That! digi challenge

xKris
Imagine That! Challenge & Inspiration Blog

Sharon said...

This is fabulous. I love the cute image and the beach and sea with the sun are gorgeous.
Thank you for sharing this with us at fussy and Fancy.
Hugs Sharon. x

Craftnut said...

JThanks for joining my theme at allsorts tracy x

Marina said...

Lovely scene and a card that is bright and fun. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

Lisa Lynn said...

Wonderful card - love how you added the dolphin - very clever. Thanks for joining us at Imagine That, Lisa Lynn DT.

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Wow GranMargaret this is adorable. Love that you put two together!! Thanks for joining us at Imagine That by Kris this month hope to see you again next month!
Linda K. DT

Helen said...

A great fun card and that dolphin fits in so well too.

Thanks for joining us this month at Imagine That.

Helen x