Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Wednesday 26 August 2015

Moonflower facebook challenge - use some blue

https://www.facebook.com/groups/667191180046905/
The challenge at the Moonflower facebook group is on the blue (incorporate the colour blue somewhere)


Embossed red card with Cuttlebug holly and berries.  Added piece of pattern paper from Bo Bunny Mistletoe collection.  Printed Moonflower stamp Mistletoe Christmas onto white card, cut out, coloured with markers and added on top.  Added tiny red rhinestones.  Stamped Christmas Wishes, cut out and layered on top.  Added blue rhinestones.

I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:

A Snowflakes Promise - Christmas 

Christmas Card Challenges 38 - anything goes

Crafting with Friends challenge 4 - anything goes

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly Christmas card challenge - anything goes

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything with pattern paper

Happy Little Stampers Christmas challenge - add some sparkle

Scrapping 4 fun challenge 49 - name brand paper


8 comments:

Fikreta said...

very nice

LesLee said...

cool card... love how the background each side mimic each other with the holly... and the little sparkle is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge. xx

Loll said...

Very pretty and I love your little bits of sparkle from the rhinestones. Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers.

Carla's Cards said...

An adorable holiday card! Thanks for sharing at A Snowflakes Promise!

JoAnn said...

Pretty card. Love the image. Thanks so much for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

Jan said...

This is lovely, thanks for joining us xx Jan PP DT!

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Lovely card, love the paper and cute image.
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Rachelle DT
http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Lovely Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at Scrapping4fun
Tina dt