Two Old Bats Halloween challenge - anything Halloween
https://twooldbatshalloweenchallenge.blogspot.com/2026/07/july-2026-mid-month-reminder.html
I followed sketch 331 at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 (I rotated the sketch)
https://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.com/2026/07/july-challenge.html
I would also like to add my card to the following:
A Perfect Time to Craft Open challenge for July #7 2026 - anything goes
https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com/2026/07/a-perfect-time-to-craft-open-challenge.html
Classic Design challenge #7 2026 July/August anything goes with optional twist any holiday
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2026/07/classic-design-challenge-07-2026-julaug.html
DL.Art June Linky challenge - anything goes
https://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/2026/06/dlart-june-2026-linky-challenge.html

3 comments:
What a cute & clever card! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Two Old Bats challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Two Old Bats Co-Owner
Cute card with lovely colours. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
Anne SSW2-DT
Hi Margaret, this is a very cute Halloween make. Great image and colours used. Thanks so much for sharing your work with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2~DT
Post a Comment