Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 25 May 2014

Creative Bug on the Loose challenge 2 Anything Goes

Challenge 2 at Creative Bug on the Loose is anything goes
http://scrapbookingforbeginners-naomi.blogspot.ca/2014/05/challenge-2-anything-goes.html
and we have been given some lovely free digis to use in the challenge, I have picked Hallie Hippo.

I have printed Pink Gem Designs background paper.  Stamped Happy Birthday, flowers and grass.  Printed Polkadoodles Alpha 1 Nos, cut out and layered on top.  Printed Hallie Hippo and coloured with markers plus stamped flowers onto her, cut out and layered onto background.  Layered all onto purple card and then onto pink card.

My second grand daughter will be 18 in June.  She loves Rhinos and has lots of stuffed ones.   Also she has had some photos taken with some of the special rhinos that are on display in different towns between Taronga Zoo and Dubbo Zoo.

I couldn't find a rhino stamp to use on her card so I have used Hallie Hippo.






.


6 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

what a cute card! I'm sure that she will love it!

Thanks for joining us at Creative Bug Digital SnapShots Challenge for our monthly challenge DT Crafting Vicky.

Laura lok said...

Cute card. Seriously cool rhinos

Monica taylor said...

Haley Hippo is one of my favorites. Such a cut little card. So glad you played along this month over at Creative Bug Digital SnapShots. DT Monica

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Hallie looks fabulous on your card. I love the way you chose to dress her up with the flower stamps. She looks wonderful as does the rest of your card. Great background paper. I'm sure your granddaughter will love it! Also, those bottom two rhinos she is posed with are just gorgeous!

Thank you so much for entering our current Creative Bug Digital SnapShots Challenge. Good luck in the draw and I hope that we'll see you enter a future challenge as well!

Hugs,
Lisa D., Promotional Coordinator
Creative Bug Digital SnapShots

Crafty Judith said...

Hi hun fab card love it - thanks so much for supporting us at Creative Bug on the Loose hugs Judith DT x

Suze said...

I love the stamped flowers on the hippo that match the first rhino photo. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Creative Bug Digital Snapshots.