Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Saturday 31 May 2014

Spellbinding Stamps by Nikki Burnett card 2 for May facebook challenge

It is the last day for the challenge on the facebook page for Spellbinding stamps for Nikki Burnett.
We were given a free stamp to make our first card but then if we make up to 3 cards we receive a free image for each card
https://www.facebook.com/groups/spellbindingstamps/

This is my second card

I have printed Nikki Burnette's digi stamp "Cleopatra", coloured with markers and layered onto red card.  Added sentiment from Tiddly Inks Egyptian digi set.


No comments: