Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Thursday 15 May 2014

Feeling Sketchy sketch 90 card 2

This is my second card for sketch No 90 at Feeling Sketchy.
http://feeling-sketchy.blogspot.com.au/

as mentioned on card 1 our sponsor this month is Bugaboo Stamps
http://www.bugaboostamps.com/

This is the sketch
 This is my second card

I have layered Bugaboo digi stamp "Angel" onto Bugaboo purple snowflake paper from the Purple Blue Winter digi papers set and coloured her with makers and glitter pens.  Have punched tag with Stampin Up punch and stamped Hero Arts Happy Christmas.  Added brad and Stampin Up punched star.  Layered all onto green card.

I hope that you will go over to Feeling Sketchy and see the lovely cards by the design team and join the challenge.

I would like to add this card into the following challenges

Crafty Hazelnut's weekly Christmas challenge No 176 - Let it shine.  ( I added glitter pen to the angel wings and the stars, unfortunately it doesn't show up in the scan)

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly Christmas challenge - anything goes  http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/

52 Christmas card throwdown colour challenge - I have used purple, pink, green and yellow
http://52cct.blogspot.com.au/p/challenge-rules.html

Christmas Stampin' all year long No 10 - anything goes  http://christmasstampin.blogspot.com.au/

Completely Christmas challenge 11 - anything goes  http://suzysmarty1.blogspot.co.uk/

Merry Monday 108 - stars  http://merrymondaychristmaschallenge.blogspot.com.au/

Decosses Dynamite Doodles 12 months of Christmas cards link up
http://decossesdynamitedoodles.blogspot.ca/p/the-12-days-of-christmas-card-link-up.html





15 comments:

Mynn xx said...

What a super sweet card! LOVE the image! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :) HUGS and have a great rest of the week! Mynn xx

Crafty Judith said...

Hi hun fabulous card thanks so much for sharing with us and very good luck Judith DT Completely Christmas x

Fabiola said...

très joli Margaret, une carte sobre et charmante, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

Angela said...

Your card is really sweet.
Thanks for joining us at our Anything Goes Challenge by CSAYL
Hope to see you again,hugs and greetings
Angela DT

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Design...thank you for sharing with us over at Completely Christmas, hope to see you again next week for another fab challenge....
Hugs
Suzy B Owner Completely Christmas
XX

Deborah Frings said...

Oh she is so, so sweet! Lovely card and great use of the colours. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

Patricia Hays said...

That's a very cute angel girl! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT.

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges and our Completely Christmas 11 with your lovely card - hope to see you again soon. x

Patricia Chalas said...

Cute card, Thanks for joining us at CSAYL this week!!

Bonnie said...

This is an adorable angel, Margaret! Thanks for sharing her with us at Merry Monday!

Heather said...

Oh how sweet! Such a great take on that fun sketch! Thanks for playing with both CSAYL and CHNCC2.

Danielle Vincent said...

I love that darling Bugaboo image sentiment. Really sweet card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at 52CCT!

Renate said...

Wat een ontzettend leuke kerstkaart! Leuke stempel heb je gebruikt. Fijn dat je meedoet bij CHCC Extra.

Groetjes, Renate

Notes by Nina said...

Very cute card, this is such a sweet image. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Hey Margaret,

Thank you so much for linking five of your cards throughout the month of May to my 12 Months of Christmas link up. All of them turned out great. I think my favourite is the one with the beautiful blue background and that cute bear with the candy cane.

I should be posting the names of those individuals like yourself who've earned the paper for May, either later today or tomorrow so be sure to pop over in a couple days to claim the new digital paper. I look forward to seeing what you create in June.

Hugs,
Lisa D.