Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Thursday 29 May 2014

Digi Stamps for Joy progressive Christmas challenge

Each month we receive a free digi to join the challenge at Digi Stamps for Joy Christmas challenge
http://digistamps4joy-sa.blogspot.com.au/2014/05/monthly-christmas-challenge-may-2014.html

If you haven't already joined in go to the challenge blog and you can send an email asking for this month's freebie, join the challenge and you will receive the next month's free image.

The image this month is "King 1 Time to Go".  There are two other stamps in this set that you can buy from Digi Stamps for Joy   King 2 Best foot forward and King 3 We're Late.   I bought them and have added them to my card.

I have layered the three digi stamps onto a background I found in Google and coloured with markers.  Stamped Happy Christmas onto white card, punched with Stampin Up punch and layered on top.  Layered all onto green card and then red card.

I was going to stamp the Happy Christmas in the clouds but I had to cover a couple holes my 5 year old grand daughter made.  I had left the card on the table half made when my youngest daughter and her youngest daughter paid a surprise visit.  While I was talking to Angela, Brianna went into my craft room, found a punch and tried to punch it out of my card.  Thankfully she wasn't strong enough to punch it right out.  It just left a few holes in my card.  To save wasting the card I put the punched Happy Christmas over the top.

I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges

Christmas Card Challenges No 26 - Anything goes
and
Crafty Hazelnut's Monthly Christmas challenge - anything goes





3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Margaret this is a stunning scene you have created with all three camel images. Thanks for showcasing all three images so creatively against the gorgeous backdrop. Awesome work. Thank you for taking the time to use this month’s free Christmas image. You have automatically qualified to receive next month’s Christmas image for free, which will be emailed to you at the beginning of June.
Hugs
Desíre
{Digistamps4Joy Christmas Challenge Co-ordinator}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Hazel said...

Thanks for another lovely entry for my CHNC challenge extra for May x

1CardCreator said...

What a sweet idea to marry the images, it looks lovely. Thanks for playing along at CHNC Challenge Extra. ~Diane GDT