Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Wednesday 21 May 2014

Imagine That May challenge

Imagine that May challenge - create a card using the girl from the Girl with Mom Banner set
http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com.au/2014/05/may-progressive-challenge-mom.html

Each month Kris kindly gives us a free stamp or stamp set to use in the challenge.  If you make a card and join the challenge you receive the next month's free.  This is the set for this month.  I you did not play last month to get this free you, you can buy it at a discount price here during May and join the challenge, then you will get the next month's free.


I don't have a mum to make a card for so I have cut the Mom words off and just used the top of the precoloured girl and the Sentiment from the set.   Layered onto paper from Imagine That's Rainbow Dots paper.   Added heart brad and layered all onto white and then pink card.


I would also like to add this card into Crafty Hazelnut's monthly patterned paper challenge




4 comments:

Kristine said...

awww, how CUTE and what a genius idea Margaret to use just her top portion with a Thank you sentiment. LOVE IT!! Oh I wish I had this to show other challenge players what they can do if they don't want to do a Mother's Day card. Very creative *Ü* Thank you Margaret!!

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Kris. I have sent you a scan by email.

Silvis Kreativstube said...

Hallo Margaret,
eine wunderschöne Karte hast du gestaltet. Das Motiv in dieser Art zu verarbeiten gefällt mir sehr gut. Auf so eine Idee wäre ich nicht gekommen. Ich bin begeistert. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der Imagine That Digis by Kris Challenge. Liebe Grüße Silvi

Cards by Sharyn said...

Great card Margaret and a brilliant idea. Thanks for playing along at Imagine That!