Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Monday 26 May 2014

Final week for Unstampabelles challenge

It is the final week for the challenge at Unstampabelles which closes on 30 May.
http://unstampabelleschallenges.blogspot.com.au/

Challenge was to make a mothers day card or a card for someone special.
I have made this card for a special friend with a papertole picture.


I have coloured white card with distress stains and marker.   Layered the papertole picture (several layers) onto card and then layered all onto pink card.

I hope you will go over and join in the challenge.

REMEMBER NO STAMPS ALLOWED.


I would like to add this card to Corrosive challenge 200 celebration
http://corrosivechallengesbyjanet.blogspot.com.au/

Open Minded Crafting Fun - fairytale or fantasy
http://open-mindedcraftingfun.blogspot.ca/


9 comments:

Margaret said...

That is a beautiful papertole picture and makes a lovely card. Must pop over to the Unstampabelles and have a look.
Hus
Margaret M

Debbie said...

This is totally beautiful! Love the softness of the colors! Thanks for joining in our 200th Challenge celebration at The Corrosive Challenge, and good luck!
Debbie

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Margaret

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Debbie.

cass said...

Very pretty, thanks for joining us at Open Minded Challenges

Denise Goeldner said...

Wonderful papertole card beautifully done. Thanks so much for joining us over at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges, good luck and hope to see you again.
~ Denise DT ~
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
{Denise's Patch of Creativity}

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous image.. I love your background!!! Fantastic!!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

- Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
{Scrap A Thousand Words}

Julie Reed said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining in at Open-Minded Crafting Fun.
Julie DT

Crafting Vicky said...

ah very pretty image! I'm sure your friend love it!!!

Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky.