Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Thursday 1 May 2014

Sketch No 88 at Feeling Sketchy

Time for another challenge at Feeling Sketchy    http://feeling-sketchy.blogspot.com.au/
and our sponsor this month is Bugaboo Stamps    http://www.bugaboostamps.com/  who gave us some lovely images to use



I have printed out Bugaboo Stamp "Live, love, laugh flower fairies" onto white card, coloured parts with glitter pens, punched out with scallop circle punch, layered onto purple circle and then onto pattern paper.  Added ribbons, stamped Stampin Up stamp "Thank You".  Layered all onto purple card and then black card.

I hope you will go over to Feeling Sketchy and see the lovely cards by the design team and join in the challenge.

I would like to add this card into Crafty Hazelnut's monthly patterned paper challenge
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/

Glitter n Sparkle challenge 82 Add some ribbon
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.com.au/



5 comments:

DebiJ said...

A most delightful card Margaret...gorgeous colours, & love your ribbon frame.
You are such an asset to Feeling Sketchy - thank you for being on the team.

Desire Fourie said...

This is just so elegant and I love the monochromatic hues.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Unknown said...

Lovely card, and the use of ribbon is inspiring.
Thank you for joining us over at Glitter n Sparkle this week.
Hugs xxxx

Sammi DT
(AngelicBadGirl)

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper April challenge with your lovely creation - hope to see you again soon x

Hazel said...

Sorry that comment, of course, should have said May, not April x