Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Wednesday 28 May 2014

Gruffies and guests challenge 5

Gruffies and guests challenge 5 Anything goes with the option of Spring
http://gruffiesandguests.blogspot.co.uk/

I have made a Spring card. .Even though it is Autumn here in Sydney we have been having lovely warm Spring like days with cool nights.


I have layered sentiment from Daydream Designs "Bouquet of Daisies sentiments" onto pre coloured image from Joanna Sheen's Gruffies and Happy Hoppers CD.  Cut out and layered onto paper from the same CD.
Printed flower from the same CD and layered onto paper, added ribbon and layered all onto purple card and then green card.

I would also like to enter this card into the following:

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly patterned paper challenge
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/

Fan-tastic Tuesday No 37 Anything goes
http://fattastictuesday.blogspot.com.au/

Word Art Wednesday 134
 http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com.au/


13 comments:

XxJULESxX said...

Love the card! all matching looks fab!

Unknown said...

Lovely Design, as always it is a pleasure to see your Creations, and thank you for sharing them with us over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday, it is much appreciated...I hope you will join us again for another fun challenge next week, and good luck in the draw...
Hugs
Suzy B Owner Fan-Tastic Tuesday
XX

Unknown said...

Sweet and soft. Thank you so much for taking time to post this wonderful art with us at Word Art Wednesday. Blessings, Carole

Vickie Y said...

Gorgeous image and card! Thank you for sharing with us at Gruffies and Guests Challenge.

Suzy Boot said...

Always love this image of Gruffie with the lilac. Good luck with the Gruffies & Guests Challenge
Suzy DT x

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering this for my Patterned Paper May challenge. x

Sandra H said...

Oh wow this is a truly beautiful creation and many thanks for joining in our challenge over at Gruffies & Guests Challenge "Anything Goes With The Option of Spring" good luck and it would be lovely to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Suzy

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Carole

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Vickie

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Suzy

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Hazel

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Sandra