Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 25 May 2014

Sketch Saturday 311

This is the sketch No 311 at Sketch Saturday this week
http://sketchsaturday.blogspot.ca/

Embossed light pink card with Crafts Too Butterflies embossing folder.  Embossed dark pink card with Cuttlebug Daisies embossing folder and layered onto light pink card.  Embossed light pink card with Cuttlebug Daisies embossing folder and layered over dark pink card.  Cut piece of pattern paper from Authentic 6x6 bundle collection "Uncommon" and layered on top.  Printed Bugaboo stamp "Beautiful blocks faith" onto white card, coloured with markers and layered on top.  Added material butterfly.

I would also like to enter this card into Word Art Wednesday 133
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com.au/
and
In the Pink 44 - Simply Sentimental  http://inthepinkchallenge.blogspot.com.au/



5 comments:

Satu K said...

Beautiful card and colours :)

Unknown said...

Great take on the sketch and super color choices. We like to see your wonderful art here at Word Art Wednesday. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. God Bless, Carole

Cathy P said...

Love your card. The colors are wonderful and the combination of image and sentiment is lovely. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday. Hugs, Cathyxx

Karen Letchworth said...

Your art is stunning, as always, Margaret. I thank you so very much for sharing in our challenge, and I am wishing for God's greatest and most abundant blessings to be upon on you this week and always, I am VERY grateful to you for your willingness to share your God-given talents with us. I always enjoy seeing them!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Kat W said...

Lovely embossing and wonderful sentiment :-)
Thanks for sharing with us at In The Pink!
Kat x