Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 21 September 2014

Christmas Card club and Crafty Hazelnut's challenges

Christine has picked the theme for our Christmas card challenge this month - Winter Wonderland

I have layered Create with TLC Vintage Candle Christmas tree onto Create with TLC Starry night paper.  Added sentiment from Create with TLC and layered all onto black and then white card.
All these were in TLCs Christmas Club 2013.

I would like to add this card into the following challenges

Crafty Hazelnut's Weekly Christmas card challenge 195 - make card in 20 minutes or less
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/   This card was quick to make, I normally take lots longer to make my cards.

Crafty Hazelnut's Monthly Christmas card challenge - anything goes
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/

Crafty Hazelnut's Monthly Patterned Paper challenge - anything goes covered with patterned paper
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/

16 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

A lovely wintry scene Margaret. Christine xx

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous card, love this sweet image, this card is perfection and your beautiful papers....stunning as always.xx


The Journey is the Start

Sue said...

Beautiful card such a sweet image huggles Sue xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A gorgeous festive scene Margaret, love the colour too.
Lorraine

Planetsusie said...

Oooh this one made me shiver Margaret - a great winter wonderland.

Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

Liz said...

Gorgeous. Hugs xx

Karen Petitt said...

I had no idea that this style of graphics was available and they are gorgeous! I especially love the base layer and they are great for posting too! A fabulous winter scene Karen x

Rita said...

I love your card Margaret. Absolutely stunning and the sentiment is beautiful. Hugs Rita xxxx

rachel said...

a stunning card - I adore this - big hugs Rachel x

Carol said...

Love your gorgeous wintry scene Margaret, the black really makes the card pop. Carol x

Hazel said...

That starry night paper is beautiful - lovely response to Christine's winter wonderland CCC challenge - and thanks for sharing for all of my Craftyhazelnut's challenges. x

MaryH said...

Lovely winter scene, and I loved the soft pink of the background with the snow white trees and falling flakes. This certainly made the silhouette of the dark tree and the carolers much more emphatic in the pretty scene. TFS

Mrs A. said...

What a super colour combination and a lovely scene for Christine's challenge. Hugs Mrs A.

Peanut said...

What a lovely wintery scene, Margaret!
hugs, Asha

Zoe Tant said...

Perfect for the challenge>

scrappymo! said...

Beautiful card. Suh a lovely take on the theme!