Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 7 September 2014

Diane's Daydream Designs Christmas card for Christmas card club and other Christmas challenges

It is 12.20 am on Sunday 7 September here in Sydney Australia.
The challenge for 7 September on the Christmas Club has been set by Hazel - Something Starting with S.  and I have followed the sketch at 52 Christmas card throwdown
http://52cct.blogspot.com.au/


For S I have used snowflake paper, Santa and Santa's sack, sentiment and faux stitching.
Snowflake paper is from Diane's Daydream Designs Elegant snowflakes paper set.
Santa, Santa's sack and reindeer are from Diane's Daydream Designs.
Sentiment is from Diane's Daydream Designs Christmas Blessings sentiment set.

You can buy the lovely sets at http://www.dianesdaydreamdesigns.com/

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:

52 Christmas card throwdown - sketch  http://52cct.blogspot.com.au/

Christmas card challenges No 40 - anything goes http://christmascardchallenges.blogspot.com.au/

Completely Christmas 28 - anything goes  http://suzysmarty1.blogspot.com.au/

Crafty Hazelnut's Monthly Christmas card challenge - anything goes



20 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

Well this more than meets the criteria for Hazel's challenge Margaret! A great card, which also follows the sketch perfectly too. Enjoy what's left of your weekend. Hugs Christine xx

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh how adorable Margaret! I love how you combined those images so perfectly to the sketch. Thanks so much for joining us at 52CCT this week.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fab way to combine the challenges and lots of 'S's in there too.
Lorraine

Crafty Judith said...

Hi Margaret hun and this is real adorable - fab Christmas Card and great take on the sketch too - thank your for sharing with us at Completely Christmas hugs Judith DT x

Carol said...

Super card Margaret, great sketch to use too. Carol x

Karen Petitt said...

Fantastic use of the letter 'S' Margaret and it really does fit Hazel's challenge perfectly. I love the Santa, Rudolph, Sack and stitching. Another challenge done and I can't believe how quick this year is passing by Karen x

Hazel said...

Love your card for my S challenge for CCC - and thanks for entering this for my CHNC challenge extra for September x

scrappymo! said...

This is a really cute card...Love the little reindeer looking up at Santa!

Rita said...

Beautiful card Margaret. Hugs from Scotland. Rita xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Plenty of S's here, lovely card, great images and design, Kate x

Mrs A. said...

Wow. That's something I never thought of. Stitching. Great idea for your 'S' card. Hugs Mrs A.

jasann said...

This is a lovely card!

Anonymous said...

A great interpretation of this week's sketch challenge.

Thanks for joining us at 52CCT.

Hugs,
Gill xx
52CCT Design Team

Ruth M said...

Such sweet images and put together beautifully to make a really charming and festive Christmas card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at 52 {C}CT, I hope you join us again soon! Ruth x

Fabiola said...

Margaret, quelle mignonne et charmante création, merci de partager tes créations avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

Patricia Hays said...

Very cute and festive card! I especially like your use of the reindeer in place of the bow on the sketch! :) Thanks for sharing your card with us at 52{C}CT!

Liz said...

Gorgeous! Hugs xx

Planetsusie said...

This is really cute I love that sketch. Brilliant for the CCC theme this fortnight.

Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

Deborah Frings said...

I do like your take on the sketch - and your use of all those "S" object is fab - a very good combination of challenges. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

Peanut said...

Fabulous take on the sketch! And that little reindeer is just beyond cute, Margaret. Well done! Thanks for joining our September Sketch challenge at 52 {C}CT. Have a lovely day!
hugs, Asha