Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Monday 22 September 2014

Whoopsi Daisy challenge bling/pearls

The challenge this week at Whoopsi Daisy is bling/pearls
http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.com.au/


I have layered pre coloured image fairy 4 col(2) from Daisy May and Friends CD onto paper from Daisy Does Diva CD.  Added sentiment from Create with TLC.  Added pearl ribbon.  Added pink rhinestones to fairy and sentiment and rhinestone butterfly.  Layered all  onto dark pink and then light pink card.

I hope you will go over to Whoopsi Daisy and see the lovely cards by the design team and join in the challenge.  You don't have to use a Whoopsi Daisy image but if you do and you are the winner you will receive two sheets of Whoopsi Daisy images.  If you don't and you are the winner you will receive one sheet of Whoopsi Daisy images.

You can buy the lovely Whoopsi Daisy images at  http://linnie-whoopsiedaisy.blogspot.com.au/
Linnie is adding new ones all the time.   If you scroll down there are a couple of free images.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly patterned paper challenge - anything goes with patterned paper

In the Pink - sparkle and bling with lots of pink   http://inthepinkchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

Paradise of Stamps - anything goes  http://paradiseofstamps.blogspot.fr/

Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge 47 Anything goes with a twist use spots or dots (spots in the flowers on the patterned paper)

Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes   http://ttcrd.blogspot.com.au/

Fairies in Time - anything goes/twist fairies








7 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Design perfect for our challenge over SBBC thank you for sharing with us, hope to see you again soon...
Hugs
Suzy B Owner Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge
xx

NanaConnie said...

Darling image, Margaret, and I love the paper. Sweet sparkly butterfly. We're really tickled to see you playing along in our challenge at Through the Craft Room Door and hope to see you again next week. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

Cibele Glazer said...

I just adore that butterfly bling! Perfect addition to your beautiful fairy card. Thanks for joining us this week at In the Pink!

Silvia sencaka said...

I love your card and those pearl and bling really beautiful

Thank you for join us on Paradise of Stamp Challenge #2

xoxo
Silvia, DT

Julie Gleeson said...

Beautiful, I love your cute image! Thank you so much for sharing at Paradise of stamps! Hugs Julie DT xox

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper September challenge with your super creation - hope to see you again soon x

Unknown said...

So pretty, Margaret, love the papers and detail here, hugs my friend xxx