Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Monday 22 September 2014

Digitally Sweet 106, Aud Sentiments 115 and others

Image, papers and embellishment are from Polkadoodles Work and Play Collection 1 CD.

I found the sentiment on google which took me to
http://store.tidbitstrinkets.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Birthday_Groovy_Rock_On_Tidbits_Freebie.png

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:

Digitally Sweet Challenge 106 - Rock it out
http://digitallysweetchallenges.blogspot.com.au/

Aud Sentiments Challenge 115 - for the men in your life
http://audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.ca/

CD Sunday challenge - birthday card for a male (must use something from a CD)
http://cdsundaychallenge.blogspot.com.au/

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly patterned paper challenge.
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/

16 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

You have been busy Margaret, great digi card here.xxThe Journey is the Start

Wynn said...

Lovely to see you joining us again Margaret. Great card for a young man. Not got this CD but could be another on the wish list. Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday. Wynn DT x

Inkypinkydelights said...

Lovely card. Thank you for your message on my Blog regarding the freebie from Cardmaker's Delights. I have sent a copy of your message on to Tracy. Judy x

Inkypinkydelights said...

Just a quick heads up for you. Tracy has now responded to your comment on my Blog. Do pop over and take a look. Tracy at Cardmaker's Delights I have always found to be a brilliant seller and so easy to deal with. Hope this resolves it for you. x Judy

Sue - said...

Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet this week. Great fun card!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a fun card, love the font and the music note additions too. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet Challenges!

Jocelyn said...

What a great fun card. I really like this one. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

sue-b said...

Great layout for a card , i love this CD, Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday.
sue-b xx

Carol said...

Lovely to see you again Margaret and thank you for joining in with our challenge. A fun card to make and receive.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT

Karen Wilson said...

What a fabulous card! Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

Christine said...

Lovely to see someone from Australia joining in with us. Your card is super and as I haven't any of Polkadoodles CD's I can see I will have to check them out.
Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday.
Christine xx
CD Sunday DT

Cazro said...

Rock on, a super cool card. Thanks for playing along with us at MTTC. Caz

d said...

Fab card..love the drummer girl image you used. Thanks a bunch for joining us at Digitally Sweet Challenges!

starcyl said...

Great card and from a great cd, thanks for joining in with us at CD Sunday.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper September challenge with your super creation - hope to see you again soon x

Margarets designer cards said...

Great card,
Margaret