Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Thursday 11 September 2014

Imagine That September challenge use any Imagine That digi

Each month Kris kindly gives us a free stamp set to use in her challenge and if we make a card we receive the next month's set for free.
http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com.au/
This month she has an open challenge to use any Imagine That digi.  I had to make a card for a friend who likes bears so have used a different set to what I received from Kris this month.

I have layered coloured image from Imagine That "Honey and Boo Balloons" onto paper from Imagine That Birthday Bubbles paper set 1.  Added sentiment from "Honey and Boo Balloons" set.  Layered all onto blue and then white card.

I would also like to add this card to the following challenges

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly patterned paper challenge
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/

Suzy Bee's Bloomin challenge 45 anything goes
http://suzypantssmarty.blogspot.com.au/

7 comments:

Margaret said...

Hi Margaret, I love that background paper and the cute image.
I agree about the price of Copics here in Aus and the fact that many dry out quickly despite them being guaranteed for 3 years. Unfortunately I invested a lot of money in them as I love my stamps and colouring in. I am now in my second childhood!!!
Hugs
Margaret M

Shelly said...

This is such a sweet card. I predict it will bring a big smile inot your friend's day. :)

Tracey said...

So sweet......love the background, great card!

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Oh great card love the sweet bear. Thanks for playing this month at Imagine that progressive challenge.
Linda K. DT

Silvis Kreativstube said...

Hallo Margaret,

eine sehr schöne Karte hast du mit dem zauberhaften Motiv gestaltet. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der Imagine That Challege. Ganz liebe Grüße Silvi

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper September challenge with your super crafting - hope to see you again soon x

Helen said...

Gorgeous - love the background you've used.

Thanks for joining us for our progressive challenge at Imagine That.

Helen x