Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Tuesday 30 September 2014

Gruffies and Guests Challenge 9 September

Challenge No 9 for September at Gruffies and Guests is Anything goes with the option of fall
You have to use a Gruffies, House mouse or happy hoppers image 
I have made a fall card
I have used image and paper from Joanna Sheens "The House-Mouse" Triple CD Collection and sentiment from Create with TLC.   Layered all onto green card.

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly patterned paper challenge anything goes with patterned paper

Open-Minded Crafting Fun challenge 20 Fall/Autumn

Word Art Wednesday 151 anything goes with an encouraging or uplifting sentiment

11 comments:

Unknown said...

The flying mice and falling leaves are SWEET! Thank you for posting art with us this week during our 151st challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Sending you happy hugs, smiles full of sunshine, and many blessings as you work and play.

Carole Robb Bisson

paper fun said...

This is gorgeous and I love your quote. So Winnie the Poohish.

Thanks for joining us at Gruffies and Guests.

Mari

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!!! LOVEthe Winnie the Pooh quote... Love the image too!! Perfect!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

- Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
{Scrap A Thousand Words}

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Margaret, what a lovely card you have made here which fits perfectly the Gruffies and Guests Challenge this month of “anything goes with the option of fall”. LOVE the sentiment!! Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Gruffies and Guests Challenge Design Team Member)

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card love the brilliant Winnie the Pooh quote and love the cute flying mice and Autumn leaves-thanks for joining us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun
Carol DT x

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for sharing your delightful crafting for my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for September - hope to see you again soon. x

Kathy S said...

Another fun Fall/Autumn card - you've been very busy or is it like me and you LOVE this time of year and can't stop making these gorgeous cards? Thanks again for sharing your gift with us t Open-Minded Crafting Challenges. Take care and Good Luck.

Sandra H said...

Your card is gorgeous and thank you for joining in our challenge at Gruffies and Guest "Anything goes with the option of Fall" good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

Silvia said...

Such a gorgeous card! I love the Image and the quote fits perfect.
Thanks for joining us at Gruffies & Guests Challenge.
Silvia DT

Crafting Vicky said...

ahhhh that's such a perfect sentiment for that cute little image! Love this!

Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky.

Unknown said...

Another great card, love that sentiment and those lovely wee mice. Thanks for joining us at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge 20 - Autumn/Fall and Good Luck! xx