Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Monday 1 September 2014

Unstampabelles challenge - Be Funny and the twist is to frame it

The challenge at Unstampabelles for September is Be funny and the twist is to frame it.
http://unstampabelleschallenges.blogspot.com.au/


I found this photo of my first grand daughter's partner with her sister Brianna (my fourth and youngest grand daughter) and two of Brianna's friends.  The photo was taken at my second grand daughter's 18th birthday.

I have layered the photo onto paper from Pininkie Abstract Shards paper set and typed heading and journalling.  Added sticker frame, sticker girl and sticker smiley face.  Added all onto blue card and then white card.

I hope you will go over to Unstampabelles and see the funny work by the design team and join in the challenge.

Remember DO NOT USE STAMPS

I would like to enter this into Crafty Hazelnut's monthly patterned paper challenge.
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/
and
Suzy Bee's Bloomin challenge 44  http://suzypantssmarty.blogspot.com.au/

2 comments:

Susan Hogan said...

Margaret, this is sooo cute and such a great page of memories!

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for sharing your delightful crafting for Suzy Bee's and my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for September - hope to see you again soon. x