Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Tuesday 23 September 2014

Penny's Paper Crafty challenge 195 - embossing

Penny's Paper Crafty challenge 195 is embossing
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com.au/
and they have two great sponsors Karleigh Sue and Stamp Art Design


I embossed green card with Crafts Too Christmas Trees frame embossing folder and sanded it.  Added piece of patterned paper from Christmas basics 12x12 paper pad.  Printed Karleigh Sue digi stamp Jingles onto white card, coloured with markers, cut out and layered on top of patterned paper.  Cut Merry Christmas from the same paper pad and layered on top.  Added rhinestones for sparkle.

I would also like to add this card into the following challenges:

Crafting from the Heart - anything goes  http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/

Crafty Boots Challenges - anything goes http://craftybootschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
I just found this challenge today on someone's blog, they are celebrating their 3rd birthday.

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly Christmas challenge - anything goes
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/

Love to Create challenge - fussy cut http://lovetocreatechallenge.blogspot.com.au/

Merry Monday 127 Christmas bingo - http://merrymondaychristmaschallenge.blogspot.com.au/
I have used Sparkle (rhinestones), Patterned paper and embossing.



The first challenge begins tomorrow night at the Karleigh Sue blog, I hope you will join in.
http://karleighsuechallenge.blogspot.com.au/

There is also a facebook group for Karleigh Sue fans
https://www.facebook.com/groups/528660233932899/



17 comments:

Bad Kitty said...

nice card

KimCreate said...

That embossing folder is too cute! love the pinecones.

LeAnne said...

Very fun card, your embossing folder is awesome! Thanks for playing with the Merry Monday challenge this week!

Dee's Craft Room said...

Fab Christmas card, lovely embossing and the red gems really pop. Thank you for joining in the fun at Crafty Boots Anniversary Challenge.

Dionne

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

All the Holiday cards are so sweet!
Keep up the lovely work.
Hugs

Katie Melhus said...

What a fun card and a sweet little elf! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week!

Bonnie said...

Such a cute elf, Margaret! Love the embossing too! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

Kim Kutie said...

Thanks for joining us this week at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge.

Michelle said...

This is so gorgeous Margaret. Your embossing is truly wonderful and so fitting for our challenge - lovely cute image too - thank you for joining us this week at Penny's Paper-Crafty and good luck - Michelle x

Michelle said...

So cute - I love your embossed background. Thanks for joining us for the Love To Create Challenge this week.

Greta said...

Cute card--love that embossed background!

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

How cute! Love the touches of rhinestones on the holly leaves! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Merry Monday!

Alana taylor said...

Lovely card, thank you for joining the crafting from the heart challenge, good luck. Alana DT member

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for September - hope to see you again soon x

Unknown said...

Awesome holiday card! Such an adorable image and cool background. Thank you for joining our "Fussy Cutting" Challenge this week at Love to Create.
Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

So pretty! Love the embossing!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Merry Monday.

Deanne :)

Rose said...

So glad you joined us for our CHNC extra challenge this month with this fantastic creation!!
Hope to see you back for our next challenge :)