Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 14 September 2014

My first design team card for The Glory of Christmas challenge

I have been joining the challenges at The Glory of Christmas challenge
http://thegloryofchristmaschallenge.blogspot.com.au/
My card was picked as one of the top three in two of the challenges and I am happy to have been invited to join the design team.
Challenge No 42 this fortnight is Under the mistletoe.  This is my first card for the design team.
I have used paper, digi and embellishments from Polkadoodles Work and Play Festive Hollybobs CD.

I hope you will go over to the Glory of Christmas and see the lovely cards by the design team and join in the challenge.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges

Completely Christmas 29 

C.R.A.F.T. challenge 276 - Christmas

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly Christmas card challenge

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly patterned paper challenge


8 comments:

Bad Kitty said...

very nice

Granmargaret said...

Thank you

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous Margaret, I like the sweet image the papers and the crackers
Kevin xx

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - lovely to have you with us on the design team.

Helen x

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Margaret,

That image is ADORABLE! Love everything about the card!
Hugs

Rocky said...

This is so cute, thank you for sharing it with us at CHNC Extra.

Aunty Sue said...

fab christmas creation and thanks for sharing with us at Craft

Sandy said...

The image is delightful and love the wordy paper and little embellishments too.
Thanks for sharing with us at Completely Christmas Challenge this week. We hope to see you again soon.
Hugs,
Sandy